How to Buy a Franchise Webinar
Does this sound like you?
• Recently out placed or concerned about your jobs future?
• Tired of building someone else’s dream instead of your own?
• Looking to build retirement income, but not sure how to get there?
• Do you want control of your destiny and more time with your family
If you answered yes to any of these questions or are just curious about business ownership, then this NO COST webinar is for you. Page Nicol, owner of FranNet Northwest, will share what he has learned over the past 25 years on starting, owning and selling franchises. This webinar will answer the following questions and many more.
1. Is there more to franchising than food and automotive?
2. What are the risks and rewards of business ownership?
3. How much does it cost to start your own franchise?
4. Where can I get financing?
5. How do I get started on finding the right business?
This will be an interactive webinar where you can get your questions answered and learn more from others online. Bring your questions and the desire to learn more.
Speaker(s): Blair Nicol, FranNet
Co-Sponsor(s): Idaho SBDC
By registering, you are reserving a spot in the webinar. One day prior to the webinar, you will receive log-in information and a link. You will need to provide your name and email to access the ReadyTalk webinar. A phone number for you to call in will be emailed once your ReadyTalk registration is complete.
2360 W. University Drive, Suite 1213, Boise, ID, 83706