Sales 3.0 The New Contact Sport
Sales 3.0 The New Contact Sport -
How To Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success and The 7 Principle’s of Effective On-line Communication ®
Creating an effective social media marketing strategy requires thinking past the current industry buzz words. It requires recognizing your online activities as an entirely new communications and marketing channel needing to be integrated across your entire organization.
Using the Internet to build an effective on-line communications strategy and leverage social media marketing tools describes the process by which individuals differentiate themselves through identifying and articulating their unique value proposition (UVP) to achieve a specific goal. Many other people bring the same products, services and skills to the marketplace that you do. So why is it that some people just seem to stand out? Chances are, consciously or unconsciously, they have created their own unique on-line personality through social media.
Some of the topics covered in this program include:
- 7 Principles of Effective On-Line Communication
- Definition of Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing Statistics
- Definition of Social Media Marketing
- Definition of Social Media Monitoring
- Free and Paid Monitoring Tools
- Helpful Social Media Soundbites
- Facebook, Twitter and Blogging Explanations
- Social Media ROI Explanation and Statistics
Speaker(s): Doug Dvorak, Dvorak Marketing Group, Inc.
Fee: $ 49.00
Please use our convenient online checkout or call our office to pay over the phone, 426-3875.
2360 W. University Dr., Boise, ID